Today Goal Group launches Traffic Light Concept, a new service for Securities Class Actions clients to help in-house teams decide whether to participate in non-standard cases.
As growing numbers of jurisdictions open the doors to securities class or collective actions, and as lawsuits become more international and complex, it can be challenging to weigh up the benefits of proceeding with any potential risks or uncertainties.
While our new service isn’t a substitute for legal advice, we can draw on our team’s combined knowledge and experience to provide a recommendation graded on a traffic light system and based firmly on your chosen criteria.
Traffic Light Concept from Goal Group encompasses:
- An executive summary of the case
- An estimation of losses incurred on each portfolio and the likely level of recovery
- An outline of costs likely to be incurred
- An overview of risks involved with the case (e.g. reputational)
- A recommendation whether to proceed
For further information, please get in touch with our regional teams:
EMEA – email@example.com
Americas – firstname.lastname@example.org
APAC – email@example.com